Preschool Education Association of Thailand under the Royal Patronage of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn
62 Petchaburi Road
Payatai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 0-2215-7335, 0-2215-3713
Preschool Association of Thailand was established in 1962 by a group of kindergarten teachers lead by Mom Dusadi Paripatra Na Ayuthaya and Mrs. Somthavil Sangkasaba. Both Mom Dusadi and Mrs. Somthavil have invited kindergarten teachers to form a working committee for the Association. In 1963 the Association had organized the first Kindergarten Material Show and HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn and HRH Princess Chulabhorn had graciously opened the show at Lumpini Park Auditorium. Then on the 3rd of September 1988 HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn has accepted the Preschool Association of Thailand under her patronage, which Mrs. Kamala Osathanugrah was the President of the Association at that time
- To support and educate teachers and those involve in Preschool education about preschool education
- To support and introduce the development and use of teaching materials and various technologies in preschool education to preschool teachers and those interested.
- To support and develop standard in preschools
- To work with, coordinate, and exchange knowledge with other organizations that have similar objectives for the public benefits.
- Organize seminars, exhibition and educate about preschool education i.e.,
- understanding of child development
- Movement and rhythm
- material development technique
- Educational administration in preschool
- Child assessment
- Arts for preschool children
- Teaching material exhibition
- Publish changes and development in preschool education through preschool education newsletters for members and various institutions.
- Cooperate with government and various organizations in training and developing academic documents such as
- Child development handbook and assessment
- Documents for parents about child development
- Handbook for teachers in organizing activities
- Organize overseas and local school visits
- Organize fund raising activities for public charities